Tópico dos Fan Projects
+ Lançada tradução de Great Ace Attorney

Tópico completo!

Bio escreveu: q foda esse Mega Man X Emotion
Muito foda mesmo, e vai ter muito conteúdo. Love

Wander escreveu: Rebirth nem vai sair, estão há anos enrolando e não falam mais nada. Destiny DC deve sair em 2016, mas recentemente o projeto entrou num hiato (pra variar). :C
Pena pq são os dois melhores action RPGs de todos os tempos, mas quase ninguém vai jogar. :(
Bom tópico anyway, acompanharei.
O problema do projeto do Rebirth é que eles já começaram trabalhando em traduções para diversas línguas ao mesmo tempo, e a direção fica descentralizada demais. Espero que algum dia saia em inglês, mas não garanto.

Nickelodeon escreveu: Ah, tem mesmo que ser jogo?

Tem uns vídeos de Ace Attorney que são bons até, queria postar aqui.
Não vou colocar no primeiro post, mas pode postar sim!

abraços e paz™
Responder
Enfim, vou postar aqui dois crossovers de Ace Attorney.

O primeiro é Turnabout Storm, um crossover com My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

O outro é Phoenix Wright: Devil's Attorney, um crossover com Disgaea.

Adorei o primeiro, mas não quis ver o segundo pois não conheço Disgaea.
Responder
Pqp esse megaman x caras, MUITO profissional Chocado
Responder
Turnabout Substitution/Apollo Justice Case 5
Quinto Caso de Apolllo Justice, com um cast extremamente carismático e um dos vilões mais fdps e lazarentos de se botar no xadrez.

http://turnaboutsub.weebly.com/

Patch de Tradução de Namco X Capcom

http://www.romhacking.net/tran
Responder
Tales of my story escreveu: Turnabout Substitution/Apollo Justice Case 5
Quinto Caso de Apolllo Justice, com um cast extremamente carismático e um dos vilões mais fdps e lazarentos de se botar no xadrez.

http://turnaboutsub.weebly.com/

Patch de Tradução de Namco X Capcom

http://www.romhacking.net/tran
Apesar de não gostar de Namco x Capcom, ótimas sugestões, ambas devidamente adicionadas.
E pqp, eu não estava conseguindo lembrar o nome desse exato PyWright game que eu tinha jogado. Realmente é MUITO bom, rivaliza com muitos dos casos top da série oficial.

abraços e paz™
Responder
88Titan88 escreveu: Apesar de não gostar de Namco x Capcom, ótimas sugestões, ambas devidamente adicionadas.
E pqp, eu não estava conseguindo lembrar o nome desse exato PyWright game que eu tinha jogado. Realmente é MUITO bom, rivaliza com muitos dos casos top da série oficial.

abraços e paz™

<span class="spoiler-inline" onclick="if (this.className == 'spoiler-inline'){this.className = 'spoiler-inline show'}else {this.className = 'spoiler-inline'}">O discurso que o Apollo dá no final do jogo é uma das melhores coisas que há li em toda minha vida gamer.

E pqp, como Rhea foi bem feito, mesmo pegando pedaço dos vilões da série.</span>
Responder
Informações dos projetos:

Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Patch de tradução do japonês para o inglês

Citação:Hey, everyone. Since we've now entered the year 2015, I figured I should report on where this stands. Sadly, we didn't quite make the end of 2014 release that I've hoped for, but don't fret, we're still going! The automated patching tool is done, the online script and menu reference site is essentially done, we just need a bit more polishing on our text. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, this should be done within a month.

Tales of Rebirth (PS2)
Patch de tradução do japonês para diversas línguas

Citação:To the various people wondering about our progress, all I can say is that we're still working on it frequently. Progress is steady.

Otherwise, there isn't much else I can tell you. No matter how many times you ask, the answer will be the same: “We're still working on it.” I, personally, find it hard to give you any definite milestones right now. Because if we said, for example, that the main story script was 100% finished (it's not, this is just an example) and then we decide later that it needs re-working and it ends up taking us longer, people might get mad. “But you said that part was finiiiiished!” That's not to say we'll never update you when we believe something is truly done, but don't expect it to happen often.

I wish I could give you an ETA, but I honestly have no idea. I want to say that it's a lot closer to being done now that there's an active translator working on it than it was before when translation was in limbo, but I haven't been part of this project for long so I'm not comfortable making that judgment. They could be having issues with the more technical side of things for all I know. Still, unless one of the few people working on this now suddenly disappears, then it should be done in a reasonable amount of time.

Just be patient and trust me when I say that progress is good. Well, at least on the translation side of things. I can't speak for other aspects that I know nothing about.

Trust me, we want this project to eventually be completed as much as you guys do! Smile

Another Metroid 2 Remake
Remake de Metroid 2: Return of Samus (GB)

Citação:During the last couple of weeks I was able to observe a couple of playtesters going through the current version of area 4. Luckily, this time the area miniboss isn't as unbalanced as Arachnus and Torizo were in their earlier versions.
In fact, quite the oposite happened with the overall battle difficulty with normal enemies. Samus has access to Plasma Beam and the Screw Attack in this area, like in the original. After getting these Samus is pretty much invincible, and enemies need to be very tricky or have annoying traits to pose at least some challenge.
I even added a new, original enemy. But I can't seem to find a middle ground between it being cheap and just being a moving target.
So, there's the posibility of moving one of those major items to be found on area 5. This might require the redesign of some rooms, and more testing.

By this time, in the original game, once you cleared the tower and chose your beam, you went directly to the Omega nest. It made sense to be fully prepared by that time.
Now, this is where I need to depart the most from the original level design, specifically with item placement.

In the meantime, Area 5 was redesigned from the ground up. It will have some unique events, like all the other areas do. The layout is on paper right now, and it will need to house the item moved from Area 4 too. But I was able to give the existing rooms a new location and functionality, so production of this area won't take that much, level design wise.

Things are going a bit slow, but any progress is good.
Responder
tnc esse Digimon World que não sai logo
Responder
Cards Sagas Wars morreu mesmo?

(btw, bom tópico)
Responder
Projeto que eu nem conhecia:

Mother 4
Jogo original baseado na franquia Mother
[Imagem: Wi8pe56.png]
Site oficial

Lançamento previsto para junho de 2015

Trailer:

abraços e paz™
Responder
Informações sobre projetos!

Digimon World Re:Digitize (PSP) [Imagem: ou8vlFu.png]
Citação:Well, it’s been longer than I usually try to go between updates. At this point we’re clearly stretching the definition of “soon” and I’m sorry about that. That’s partly unavoidable and partly my fault. The Colosseum has turned out to need considerably more work that I had estimated, at the time of the last post I hadn’t looked closely at those files, since we had planned on saving them for last, as they’re mostly not as important as the story or the NPCs and side quests.

The Colosseum files are structured differently than all of the game’s other files. Where most conversations look like you’d imagine they would, a string where one person’s dialogue shows up is followed by either that person’s next line, or a line spoken by someone else, with a speaker ID in the metadata, the Colosseum files are not like that at all. The Speaker ID data is calculated completely different from any other text file we encountered. To make it short: We can’t really find the Speaker ID at this point. In the mean time, we are working on those files, but it’s a lot slower to need to open up the game, have a save file with all of the Colosseum battles available, and see who says what where. A fair number of them seem pretty straight forward, they’re basically filler there to add some content, so the dialogue doesn’t get very involved, but some of them, particularly the sidequests that happen in the Colosseum are more complicated.

Also unavoidable was the limitations on our time. I took three months off of school at the end of last year for reasons I won’t get in to here, and that gave me a lot more time to work on this project, and we made a lot of progress during that time. Fortunately for my eventual career, but unfortunately for this project, I went back to school a few days after I made the last post, and Romsstar started his Master’s degree program. In a few weeks I’ll be done with this term and will need to transfer to a different university, where I won’t be able to start classes until the fall, so I’ll once again have several months in which I’ll have lots of time to work on translation projects, which I’m looking forward to.

Here’s the part that’s all my fault though. I shouldn’t have made a public prediction about our release schedule. It seemed reasonable enough at the time that I made those predictions, and I did go out of my way to say they weren’t guaranteed, but it was still foolish of me. We’re still going to release, and there’s still a comparatively small amount of work left to do, but I can’t promise we’ll make the kind of progress we’d like to until I finish out the term in mid March, and given what happened last time, I’m not going to make any public predictions about a release date again, though we’ll keep you informed of the progress we make as we make it. I apologize to anyone who has been upset at our lack of progress, and while I can’t promise slow downs won’t happen in the future, I will try to be better about not promising things I am not 100% certain can be delivered. The vast majority of people have been extremely patient and kind, and I think I speak for everyone on the team when I say that we appreciate it.
Fonte

Tales of Destiny Remake (PS2)
Citação:Tales of Destiny DC was my main focus until two days ago. We’ve made great strides. The menu is pretty close to completion, although I guess I’ve said that several times now. What’s still left for the menu are the enemy descriptions and the story synopsis. Both of them are pretty sizable and pretty dense, so I’ve just been doing them bit by bit along the way. I’m about a third of the way through the enemy descriptions and I’ve done nine chapters’ worth of synopsis. The battle audio subtitles are coming along, but there are a lot of them. In total, Destiny DC has over 10,000 voice clips. Not all of these are battle audio, but I have to dig through them to determine which are and which aren’t to some degree. I’ve currently translated around 1,300 audio clips. The story translation isn’t very far along yet, just a couple chapters in. Despite all of the progress, the project is wearing on me a bit, so after talking to Kingcom, we decided to make a push on ToPX for a little while. That’s not to say that there will be no Destiny progress in the mean time, just that it’s not going to be the main focus for the next few months.
Responder
Coisa linda esse Mother 4. A ost parece uma fusão entre Earthbound e Mother 3, simplesmente perfeito Love
Responder
Tinha esquecido de favoritar.

Pronto!

Deviam pendurar este tópico.

Kadaj, não temos mais a categoria de jogos antigos? Poderia, pelo menos, fixar lá.

Abraços!
Responder
Vi essa notícia sobre TOD DC só hoje cedo e postei no tópico de JRPGs tbm. Impressionante a dificuldade q esse pessoal tem de parar de querer ser estrelinha. Seria muito melhor para os gamers se liberassem um menu patch (q já está próximo de ficar pronto) pras pessoas poderem jogar enquanto esperam pela tradução completa. Mas não, tem q deixar o povo cozinhando por anos só pra manter o hype pelo projeto aceso.
Responder
Wander escreveu: Vi essa notícia sobre TOD DC só hoje cedo e postei no tópico de JRPGs tbm. Impressionante a dificuldade q esse pessoal tem de parar de querer ser estrelinha. Seria muito melhor para os gamers se liberassem um menu patch (q já está próximo de ficar pronto) pras pessoas poderem jogar enquanto esperam pela tradução completa. Mas não, tem q deixar o povo cozinhando por anos só pra manter o hype pelo projeto aceso.
Eu pensei que já tivesse sido liberado um menu patch por outro cara, mas nem tem mesmo.
Concordo, o plot synopsis e enemy description ninguém liga e poderia mesmo liberar pro galero jogar, mas eu entendo o ponto de vista dele:
1. Muitos jogariam apenas com o menu-patch e não jogariam a tradução full
2. Liberar um produto pela metade é muito chato

abraços e paz™
Responder
Se Destiny Remake não tivesse feito mudanças importantes na história, eu nem ligaria.

Mas como fez muitos acertos no enredo, eu acho justo segurarem tudo. Besides, não é como se os menus fossem tão complicados de serem seguidos com guias, mesmo na evolução dos swordians e das gems.
Responder
Responder
Tales of my story escreveu: Se Destiny Remake não tivesse feito mudanças importantes na história, eu nem ligaria.

Mas como fez muitos acertos no enredo, eu acho justo segurarem tudo. Besides, não é como se os menus fossem tão complicados de serem seguidos com guias, mesmo na evolução dos swordians e das gems.
Não são complicados se vc sabe hiragana e katakana. Eu tive grandes problemas pra sintetizar equipamentos e pra mexer na AI dos meus chars. Em inglês isso seria muito melhor. Não é q não dá pra jogar, mas um menu patch tornaria a experiência menos frustrante em vários aspectos e ainda mais prazerosa do q já é. Não lançam pq querem manter a expectativa e o estrelato sobre eles, simples assim.
Responder
Wander escreveu: Não são complicados se vc sabe hiragana e katakana. Eu tive grandes problemas pra sintetizar equipamentos e pra mexer na AI dos meus chars. Em inglês isso seria muito melhor. Não é q não dá pra jogar, mas um menu patch tornaria a experiência menos frustrante em vários aspectos e ainda mais prazerosa do q já é. Não lançam pq querem manter a expectativa e o estrelato sobre eles, simples assim.
A dica que eu dou é que é possível aprender hiragana e katakana em dois dias se você estudar do jeito certo.
Responder
Field escreveu: A dica que eu dou é que é possível aprender hiragana e katakana em dois dias se você estudar do jeito certo.
É, eu sei. É mais por preguis mesmo. :/
Aqueles milhares de símbolos diferentes me dão um sono...
Aliás, o meu problema com o guia é justamente esse, não adianta falarem lá q o material X serve pra forjar um anel q protege contra stone, por exemplo, pois eu teria q ficar procurando numa lista enorme e comparando símbolos até achar o material X. Se pelo menos tivesse screens... Eu enchi o saco de uns camaradas q sabem japa em outros fóruns pra me mostrar qual material faz o q e pelo menos consegui um anel q recupera HP, um contra stone, um q aumenta a barra de BC, um q protege contra água... :D
Responder