The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Anniversary Edition anunciado
E o que tem de especial nessa versão especial?
Responder
Victor escreveu: (20-08-2021, 10:05 AM)E o que tem de especial nessa versão especial?

custa 70 dólares e vai ter o inédito modo de pescaria
Responder
Victor escreveu: (20-08-2021, 10:05 AM)E o que tem de especial nessa versão especial?
Dourados do Rio Uruguai
Responder
Vilela escreveu: (19-08-2021, 10:03 PM)que porra de oblivion  Loles  Loles  Loles

morrowind era melhor em tudo que essa bosta
Responder
Todos os TES são legais mas por razões diferentes.
Responder
Gordões vivem no fórum e não sabem a história de um joguinho.

Miyazaki: But with Armored Core for Answer, we were working on that in parallel with Demon’s Souls, so there were quite a few challenges. When Demon’s Souls was in the initial planning stages, and right around the time it was entering the prototype phase, I came on as the director, and at the time, it was a completely different and very difficult project compared to what it ended up becoming.

4Gamer: Is that so?

Miyazaki: Yes. One thing I remember was that the camera perspective was completely different.

At the time, the plan was to make it first-person, or more specifically, a game in which you switched between first and third-person perspectives.

4Gamer: Wow, really?

Miyazaki: Yeah. At the time, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was a really big deal, and I think SCE wanted a game similar to that.

From my perspective, though, I didn’t think we could compete by taking the same approach as Oblivion, so I wanted to focus more on gameplay elements like battles and exploration, and had to do a lot to convince everyone that a third-person camera was the way to go.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/bloodborn...ed.840059/

Se não fosse pelo Oblivion a soyn nunca encomendaria um rpg pra FS e a série Souls nunca existiria. Emotion

Já agradeceram o menino Toddynho hoje?

[Imagem: 4961102-8953077902-Hail%2B.jpg]
Responder
Já agradeceram Rhalph Baer hoje?
Responder
wolfwood escreveu: (20-08-2021, 12:22 PM)Já agradeceram Rhalph Baer hoje?

Lol
Responder
Maedhros escreveu: (20-08-2021, 12:07 PM)Gordões vivem no fórum e não sabem a história de um joguinho.

Miyazaki: But with Armored Core for Answer, we were working on that in parallel with Demon’s Souls, so there were quite a few challenges. When Demon’s Souls was in the initial planning stages, and right around the time it was entering the prototype phase, I came on as the director, and at the time, it was a completely different and very difficult project compared to what it ended up becoming.

4Gamer: Is that so?

Miyazaki: Yes. One thing I remember was that the camera perspective was completely different.

At the time, the plan was to make it first-person, or more specifically, a game in which you switched between first and third-person perspectives.

4Gamer: Wow, really?

Miyazaki: Yeah. At the time, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was a really big deal, and I think SCE wanted a game similar to that.

From my perspective, though, I didn’t think we could compete by taking the same approach as Oblivion, so I wanted to focus more on gameplay elements like battles and exploration, and had to do a lot to convince everyone that a third-person camera was the way to go.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/bloodborn...ed.840059/

Se não fosse pelo Oblivion a soyn nunca encomendaria um rpg pra FS e a série Souls nunca existiria. Emotion

Já agradeceram o menino Toddynho hoje?

[Imagem: 4961102-8953077902-Hail%2B.jpg]

caindo em fanfic Loles Loles Loles
Responder
"Todd Howard é FODA"

Todd Howard:

Responder
InuK9 escreveu: (19-08-2021, 07:57 PM)quem tem mais versao? GTA5 ou Skyrim?
RE4
Responder
RE4 saiu de EXCLUSIVAÇO da Nintendo para port para o Zeebo.
Responder
Victor escreveu: (20-08-2021, 04:12 PM)RE4 saiu de EXCLUSIVAÇO da Nintendo para port para o Zeebo.

e a cabeça não foi cortada
Responder